In addition to continuing to hold an active medical license in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), as of 2021, Dr. Gannage also now holds an active medical license in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC), enabling him to practice medicine in either province.
- Understanding Histamine Intolerance Symptoms
- Introducing Outsmart Histamine: The Complete Histamine Intolerance Course
- Mast Cell Instability: Why It Matters: Educational Program Launched at 50th Annual OMT Conference
- Dr. Gannage Receives BC Medical License
- Dr. Gannage is a MAPS Fellow!
- Histamine Intolerance, Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, And Thyroid Health: What’s the Connection?
- Keep Your Mitochondria Healthy – Your Heart Depends on It
- Is Histamine Intolerance the Culprit Behind Your Skin Condition?
- Why You Should Consider Gut Health Testing for Histamine Intolerance
- Brain Inflammation and Diet