In addition to continuing to hold an active medical license in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), as of 2021, Dr. Gannage also now holds an active medical license in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC), enabling him to practice medicine in either province.
- Tips for Stabilizing Mast Cells
- Mast Cells, Histamine, and IBS
- What Is Mold-Related Illness?
- Mast Cell Activation and Histamine Intolerance: Talking Points for Loved Ones
- Understanding Histamine Intolerance Symptoms
- Introducing Outsmart Histamine: The Complete Histamine Intolerance Course
- Mast Cell Instability: Why It Matters: Educational Program Launched at 50th Annual OMT Conference
- Dr. Gannage Receives BC Medical License
- Dr. Gannage is a MAPS Fellow!
- Histamine Intolerance, Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, And Thyroid Health: What’s the Connection?