In addition to continuing to hold an active medical license in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), as of 2021, Dr. Gannage also now holds an active medical license in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC), enabling him to practice medicine in either province.
- The Connection Between PMS and Histamine
- Gluten: What It Might Be Doing To You
- Mast Cell Issues? Why You Want to Lose Weight
- Detecting Mold in Your Home – Clues to Look for
- Childhood Obesity: What Is It and What to Do About It?
- Blending or Juicing: What’s Better For Your Health
- Hydrotherapy: What Are the Benefits & How to Do It
- Natural Treatments for Shingles
- What I’m Reading: July 2022
- Candida Revisited: A Persistent Foe